Check out the new First Tuesday Trade/Fun Show the First Tuesday of every month! Show off your creativity or sell your product! Starting Oct 4th 5pm in front of the union.
Learn more about Professor Tim Kelley at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGKBf2Ao288
Check out the new rules and dates for the Canyon
To all Entrepreneurship Students: These are things you must know and should be involved with!
Join Now to receive all updates about what’s going on!
All Entrepreneurs must compete at Shark Tank to win a shot at the Canyon Challenge Semi Finals
Shark Tank Schedule: Every three weeks at 5pm starting in CCOB Lecture hall!
- Tuesday September 13th, 2016
- October 4th, 2016
- October 25th, 2016
- November 15th, 2016
- December 6th, 2016
- January 24th, 2017
- February 14th, 2017
- March 7th, 2017
- March 28th, 2017
- April 4th, 2017
“The best way to secure a job after college is to make one.”
Things we do
- Canyon Challenge
- Once a year – April 13th – 4-6pm
- 5 other state wide business plan competitions offering cash and scholarships!
- Shark Tank- Canyon challenge
- Once every 3 weeks
- Lazarus lab
- GCU Incubator
- Lopes lab - Build your prototype with our 3D printers
- Canyon Angels
- Due Diligence Student Teams: Meets every Wednesday at 11:15 in the Lopes Lab 1-103, This is the greatest way to gain real world knowledge about how to raise money, invest in start-ups and work with real entrepreneurs and investors!
- Small Business consulting center
- Help GCU help the community around GCU – Students can volunteer and be a part of real businesses (Graduate Students Preferred)
- Project Management Club
- 150 dollars for the class
- You can work toward your certificate in project management
- Contact Paul Waterman email@example.com
- Trade show (IDEA Tuesday) First Tuesday each month
- Sell or promote your Product/ Music / Art / Service
Please feel free to reach out to me anytime!
2016 Canyon Challenge Live Feed Link:
2016 Canyon Challenge $15,000+ awarded last year.
Ways to get involved:
- Pitch your idea at our monthly GCU Angel Shark Tank
- Work with other entrepreneurs to help them develop their businesses.
- Join Real Canyon Angel Investors research teams and help Real Investors decide where to put their money!
- Weekly meetings required Wed 11am room 1-103
A Special Thanks to our Sponsors:
Internships with Entrepreneurs: Seed Spot
Each Friday the seed spot office on Thomas and Central (7th floor) has "Venture Friday with presentations from 12 of their exciting new Entrepreneurs that you might be able to work with. All are welcome but there are limted spots so you must RSVP with firstname.lastname@example.org
The New Lopes LAB is Open! 1-103
We now have a large 3D printer from Makerbot, http://store.makerbot.com/replicator-z18 If you have an idea that you want to create this is your chance to submit your idea. All students, faculty and staff are invited to test their creativity and innovation skills. You can download free software to create your own design at http://www.123dapp.com/ . Once your deisgn is ready then submit the file/image to email@example.com with a description and why you want to build it and IDEA will select those ideas with the most community impact based on availablity. (printing is not fast and is best for prototypes, not mass production).
We want to help you make your purpose real! Come be a part of the New GCU Maker Space Movement!
Come see the nerds and geeks in action!